Wednesday 27 July 2011

Almost a week...

My sister asked me today why I haven't blogged and I can't believe it has been almost a week since the last post.  Anyhow, this is how I have spent the past week:

I have been kinda busy being a Granny!  Bradley was with us from Thursday to Sunday while his Mommy was away.  Then on Sunday we went to a lovely afternoon tea for Liam's birthday. He really is a sweet kid and has so much character.  I worked on Monday then attended an AGM meeting in the evening. Tuesday again and then spent the afternoon with Anthony - we had lunch with Lillis at Wimpy and really had a fun time!

Today I caught up on some TV. My "page a day challenge" is still in effect and I am gaining!  Slowly the pile of photos is getting smaller and the pages are forming.  I finished reading Julia's Chocolates - absolutely enjoyed it.

So, that's what has been keeping me busy.  I need to take photos of the pages I have completed but need to do it in daylight.

Till next time - keep warm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment