Tuesday 16 August 2011

A week in my life...

Since my post dated 5 August here is what I have been up to:

  • Monday 8 Aug : Went into the office to do some work then Ant and I met Gina and Brad for lunch
  • Tuesday 9 Aug : Women's Day Scrapbooking - what a lovely time we had!  Thanks Ali and Lynn for a wonderful day! We were treated like royalty and the food was stunning!  In the evening Norma came for dinner as she had made us a delicious lamb curry.
  • Wednesday 10 Aug : Work - felt like I had been away for ages!
  • Thursday 11 Aug : Deanie arrived home safely from New Zealand!  Bittersweet is all I can say...
  • Friday 12 Aug : Spent the day catching up with Dean - so good to have him home. 
  • Saturday 13 Aug :  Bought paint for the house.  Can't wait to see how it will look once it's all done.
  • Sunday 14 Aug : Scrappin at my house with Lynn.  Managed to get loads of pages done with my "coach"!!  Wendy & Jarod popped in for a quick coffee as well.

Women's Day Scrapbooking

With Lynn & Wendy


2 of my pages

The "Girls"

No comments:

Post a Comment