Monday 9 January 2012

Mine is a sentence not a word for 2012...

Courage to overcome my fears and focus on what is important!

I had thought of "overcoming" as my word for 2012 as I have some fears I need to face.  After some thought and discussions I came up with my sentence.

I have some overwhelming fears that I need to address.  With our office having moved to Bedfordview the best way to get there is on the highway so I need to get to grips with the traffic and my fear of the speed at which people travel on this very busy highway.

I know that I will eventually get over this but for now it's very daunting.


2 comments:

  1. You could just use 'courage' as your word ... and as Alison did name the things you need courage for.

    I'm proud of you for facing your fears!

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it!! Be a BRAVE GIRL. Love a

    ReplyDelete