Monday 10 October 2011

What have I been upto?

Last week flew past and I can't believe it's Monday again!

On Thursday afternoon I went with Sal and the boys to Jungle Rumble - what absolute fun!  This is the most brilliant idea for children - an indoor playground with loads of things to do.  I know it has been there for years but considering my children are all grown-up now I think the last time I went there was for a birthday party Connor had many years ago.

Friday we had a serious Sales Meeting followed by a delicious lunch at Gino's.  Our evening was spent having dinner at Spur and I am so disappointed that they no longer have their Salad Bar.  Saturday morning up bright and early watching rugby.  Brad came to us for the afternoon and slept over.  He is so cute and has just started crawling, now the fun starts for his Mommy. We had a late afternoon braai with Norma as she had been feeling like one for ages and asked Gordon if he would do the honours.  We played Scrabble and the comments were flying - "Old ladies playing scrabble on a Saturday night", etc.  Unfortunately I was beaten but then again I think Norm is the Scrabble Queen!

Sunday morning Brad was up at 5:30.  But after his bottle went back to sleep for another hour! We then watched our team get beaten!  I was really hoping they would get to the final!  Then off we went for lunch and Gina met us to fetch Brad.





Car wash, shopping and then an afternoon nap was the order of the day. We watched the final of the Champions League and my team - Mumbai Indians won.  We have a problem in our house with sport though, Gordon and I support different teams in every sport, so we are always rooting for different teams.  He wanted the Royal Challengers to win but my team finished them off!  

Looking forward to this new week!


No comments:

Post a Comment