Tuesday 25 October 2011

A wonderful weekend!

Saturday I spent doing what I love best - being a Granny!  In the afternoon I had Michael all to myself for about 4 hours (as his Grampa was taking stock).  We wrestled and played and had absolute fun.  In the evening we visited Gina and Bradley.  He is getting so big and I expect him to be walking really soon.

Wendy invited us to High Tea at River Meadow Manor in Irene on Sunday.  What a stunning venue in the most beautiful garden.  History surrounds the Estate and sites close by and as I have never been to Irene before, will definitely be visiting again soon.   "Elegance and tranquility" describe the venue perfectly.

The tea was delicious - their Baked Cheescake and a Peach Tart with fresh cream were my favorite.









No comments:

Post a Comment