Thursday 8 September 2011

My week so far...

On Saturday we had lunch at home with Mary and Coenie.  It was a "Greek" meal which included delicious deboned lamb with pasta rice and salad.  We had a long and leisurely afternoon and our lunch ended at around 10pm after a couple of bottles of red wine!  Time flies when you're having fun. Sunday was the normal shopping, etc.

This week has been busy and I am learning new things every day! On Tuesday I met my sister Norma for lunch as she has just got back from a trip to Greece and then popped in at my Mom for a quick cup of tea.

Being the PA to my sons meant I got to go to lunch with them for Secretaries Day.  I also got a stunning gift and card from them - glad I am making a difference in their business.

Dean took this pic of me at our lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment