Monday 12 September 2011

My weekend

This past weekend I watched some programmes commemorating 9/11, and as I am the type of person who wants to know everything - all the details, many of my questions were finally answered - 10 years later.  Someone said we will always remember exactly where we were and what we were doing when this tragedy occurred. I was on my way back from an orthodontic visit with Gina and could not believe what I was hearing and later seeing on TV.

On a lighter note, I got to see all of my grandsons on Saturday. The weather was fabulous and we had put the pool heater on so each one of them got to spend time in the pool with their doting Grampa.  Having all my children at home together is the most wonderful thing!  Norma popped past for a visit as well.  We had dinner at Pralina with Gina and George in the evening and it was absolutely delicious. 

Sunday morning I made breakfast while the rugby was on and the rest of the day was spent doing the normal shopping, car wash, our 'Sunday afternoon walk' round the Estate and relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment