Wednesday 25 May 2011

25 Getting to know you questions

 
1. What time did you go to bed last night and were you alone? About 22h30 with my hubby 

2. If you could be given ANY gift what would it be? A trip for my family to New Zealand to visit Dean and Jo

3. What was the last film that really moved/disturbed/thrilled you and why? The Blind Side - a real and inspiring movie

4. What is your favourite TV show of all time ie you've seen them all, can watch it over and over again and quote lines from it?  Brothers & Sisters 

5. Whats your favourite way to wake up and whats the first thing you do? To wake up to the sound of waves crashing on the beach 

6. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name? I actually like my name and wouldn't change it

7. If you had to do a bushtucker challenge (you have to eat insects/grubs etc) what would be the worst thing you had to eat? Snakes, worms and spiders 

8. Whats the worst/most embarassing CD/Album you've ever owned and do you still have it? I would never buy a CD/Album that I didn't really love, so I don't think I would be embarrassed
 
9. What would be your dream vehicle (bikes, cars, boats, batcar and millenium falcon is allowed!)? C63 AMG or SLK Mercedes

10. Whats your favourite fantasy people sandwhich? Anthony and Michael on either side of me and Bradley on my lap 

11. What characteristics do you dislike in yourself? That I am too suspicious 

12. Your favourite item of clothing and why? I love my boots, they are all so comfortable

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be and who would it be with?
I have always wanted to visit Ireland and Italy, but right now it would be to New Zealand to visit the kids.  I would love to go on any of these trips with my hubby

14. If you could have any animal/creature, what would be your ultimate pet be? A Golden Retriever and her name would be Storm or Kira 

15. What did you want to be when you were little and do you think you ever will be? An air-hostess, and no I could never be one now 

16. Whats the next planned event you're looking forward to in your life? My last exam on 2 June 

17. What were you doing before you started this? Working

18. What was the last thing you ate that you really shouldnt of ? Fizzers 

19. If you were an ice cream/haagen daz/ben an jerrys flavour what would you be? Tin Roof 

20. Who was the last person you spoke to that you didnt want to talk to? Can't think of anyone

21. What was your favourite toy as a child  . . .and now? My Barbie and now my laptop

22. When was the last time you cried laughing and why? On Monday night, speaking to Dean on Skype

23. What is stashed under your bed/mattress? A huge framed map of the world that doesn't have a home yet

24. What did you dream about last night? Can't remember

25. What are you really afraid of? Being all alone and poor


No comments:

Post a Comment