Sunday 8 May 2011

Window shopping

Saturday 7 May

This morning we decided to take a drive out to Vereeniging to look at some cars ~ definitely not buying but looking nonetheless.

On the way back we decided to go to "Creative Talents" as I wanted to see if there was anything interesting at their shops.  They had a special Mother's Day menu at the coffee shop and I have added a photo of the pancake we had for starters.  It was absolutely delicious, as was the rest of the meal!


We spent the rest of the day relaxing and watched The Blind Side in the evening.  A real feel good and inspiring story.

It was a year ago today that we were hijacked.  I can't believe that time has flown by so fast and incredibly enough we have NEVER had any feedback or even a response from the Police!  But, the lessons I learnt from that incident have changed me somewhat.  Of all the material things we lost that day what I miss most is my "Birthday Book" ~ it has so much information that can never be remembered or replaced.

1 comment:

  1. Hey sister ... An anniversary to be forgotten!!! I am glad that you have weathered this challenge and come out stronger on the other side. I cannot believe how quickly a year has passed.

    ReplyDelete