Tuesday 31 May 2011

Absolute joy...

Bradley slept over last night and I got to spend the day with him today!  We woke up at 9 and got ready to see Sister Caryn and have his injections.  He never even made a sound when she gave him his injection and was very happy with his progress.  He has grown 3cm and put on 1.050kg in the past month!  He is going to be big and strong like his cousins.  Ant came to visit him today as well and said "Brad and Mikey are my mates"!  Too adorable.  These 3 little boys bring me absolute joy and I LOVE being their Gran!

This picture was taken just before he left for home this evening.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Granny ... I cannot believe how much he has grown. He is tooooo cute!!! L

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just so adorable. Hope I get to see him before he becomes a teen ;-)

    ReplyDelete