Wednesday 11 May 2011

A new week

I have a couple niggly things I need to sort out and am working on each one, trying to get that feeling of being organised and "on top of it all" 
  • On Tuesday I completed the home filing and cleared out some old papers and files. I have a serious problem with paper ~ I just seem to collect and hold onto insignificant bits of paper. 
  • I need to tidy/sort out my cupboard as it's a mess.  Every time I open it I promise myself I am going to get it sorted out.
  • I am really enjoying the "Page a day" challenge I have set for myself ~so far I have completed 5 pages this week, and hope to complete two more this evening!  I am trying to be more organised in this area as well but just take up the whole dining room and table while I am at it. The other day when Lynn and I had our scrapping date Gordon commented on how neatly she works and that all around me was a complete mess!
  • I need to decide what I am doing with this hair, just cannot decide!
  • Have almost cleared out my inbox! Working at it every day...
Hope you're all having a fabulous week so far!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with all your 'to do's'
    What is worrying you with you hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey darling sister ... Just remember that we are all different and even our method of scrapbooking is different. As long as you are creating it does not matter how much mess you make just go for it. I am REALLY proud of you. I am immensely proud of the way you are going about getting yourself organised ~ the feeling of being 'on top' of things after the work is very rewarding. Love you to the moon and back ... Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME about the home filing Aunty Nols! :-)
    I am so happy that all the little things are getting done, I know how badly you have wanted to do it all.
    What do you want to do with your hair? Colour it? Cut it?
    Love you!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete