Monday 2 May 2011

Back to work...

After a really nice long break everyone is going back to work tomorrow! We have had 11 days off,  not too good for the economy but a good break anyway.  May is a hectic month for us with Mothers Day, birthdays and anniversaries. An important birthday is coming up in 12 days time!!

My scrapbooking date with Lynn was very successful ~ between the two of us we managed to get 10 pages done and I am really inspired to get a whole lot more done. I will try and do 'a page a day' from now on.

Today was spent babysitting Michael, and later Gina and Brad visited as well. I have beautiful grandsons.

I am missing my kids and can't wait to Skype on Wednesday.



  

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your day and your visit with your grandbabies, hope Anthony is okay.

    Have a wonderful day back at work tomorrow.

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sister ... Eventually found your blog AND figured out how to add to favourites ~ oh the challenges of technology!!!!! Your blog looks really great ... I am impressed!!!

    ReplyDelete